Monday, January 16, 2006

And what, pray tell, is a shower daddy?

Right. This isn't easy for me to say. But I'm a big boy and I can make hard choices.

I ...

I ...

I agree with Boris Johnson.

Now, I know this requires more than a bit of explanation.

In the interests of security and protecting our democratic rights by taking them away, Tony Blair has threatened to imprison anyone who publishes details of the conversation in which he and his Sith Master (Dubya to you and me) discussed bombing the broadcaster Al Jazeera. The buffoonish Tory (Johnson, not Bliar) had this to say:

"The Attorney General's ban is ridiculous, untenable, and redolent of guilt. I do not like people to break the Official Secrets Act, and, as it happens, I would not object to the continued prosecution of those who are alleged to have broken it. But we now have allegations of such severity, against the US President and his motives, that we need to clear them up.

If someone passes me the document within the next few days I will be very happy to publish it in The Spectator, and risk a jail sentence."

He is not alone. The folks at Blairwatch feel the same way. And I do too:


Want this Badge on your Site?

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I quite like Boris myself. He seems 'real'. He may or may not be but there are very few politicians left who even seem real. I think he would make a very good Prime Minister. Let's face it nobody could be worse than this plonker we have now. Well, Brown probably would be.